- Clusters of healing spaces, each under the guidance of one senior Vaidya.
- Ensuring a stress-free ambience of care, being & healing, for the healer as well as the patient.
- ‘Green’ Ayurveda hospital constructed naturally & utilizing concepts of renewable energy as solar energy, wind energy, bio-mass, waste water recycling, thus with minimum pollutants & maintaining the ambience pure.
- Resources of Nature support vaidyagrama to be self-sufficient.
- Authentic Ayurveda treatments are offered by the expert healing team of experienced Vaidyas as well as Therapists.
- Classical medicines are made fresh & given more potently for you.
- Naturally grown & healthily cooked simple and essential Ayurveda food supports your healing.
- Personalized care makes the healing process pleasanter, in this optimum healing environment.
- You take back home, a positive outlook & an Ayurveda way of living!
- Also an Ayurveda School, where we guide healers of tomorrows.
- A temple of healing, we have regular prayers and poojas enhancing the healing vibrations
- A healing community part of a global community close to Nature & traditions.
Vision of vaidyagrama – May all be Healthy & Happy (Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina:)
Mission of vaidyagrama - Nurturing the Wellness, Healing the Illness
Punarnava Ayurveda is the outcome of the knowledge and experience of 5 individuals who share a common objective of the creation and sustenance of global wellness through Ayurveda and other traditional medical knowledge systems. Led by Dr. Ramkumar, Punarnava Ayurveda in Coimbatore - South India has a Vision of “Authentic Ayurveda for Universal Well-being”.
Establishing vaidyagrama Ayurveda Village in the outskirts of Coimbatore has been one of the activities in pursuit of the objective. Punarnava has also worked with groups like the Taj group of hotels, and has been instrumental in pioneering the introduction of Ayurveda to places like Malaysia, Vietnam and Cambodia. Punarnava's endeavour is to see how authentic Ayurveda can be made contemporary without tampering its core values.